~Jeremy and Vanessa Wed on the Beach of San Diego~

 Where do I start?  Jeremy and Vanessa were married on the beach at The La Jolla Shores in San Diego.  It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple.  I was super excited when Vanessa and Jeremy contacted me to shoot their wedding.  You see Vanessa is the daughter of a very special lady, Tammy McMurry!  Tammy was my son's preschool teacher.  Tammy is also very good friends with another special lady Nancy also a preschool teacher also one of my dearest friends.  Which meant Nancy and I were able to travel together to San Diego for the wedding, which made the trip that much more awesome! 







       Look at Jeremy's face as he see's his lovely bride for the first time walking to him! 
 The beach that Jeremy and Vanessa got married at is a public beach, so anyone passing by or hanging at the beach that day was able to witness the "I do's".












 Jeremy and Vanessa wanted to do a shoot the day after on the beach.  We had so much fun! Amazingly enough the water was not to cold for them to get into, yes they got all wet in the ocean!! 






 Nancy who is also known as my Creative Prop and Set Designer brought some fun props for us to us on the beach.  Love this old camera!

 Yes, Nancy brought this blue chair and said she did not mind if I put the chair in the ocean, so I did!!



























I really felt lucky to be a part of this beautiful wedding.  Jeremy and Vanessa you have something special and you feel it when you are around the two of you.  Reminds me of the song "Whatever it is" by the Zac Brown Band.  You two have "whatever it is"!  Thank you for allowing me to be a witness!!

Comments

Emily Bewley said…
Gorgeous!!! Love the different view points. Pictures with the blue chair are beautiful! Congrats Vanessa and Jeremy!
Jen said…
I love the amazing water shots. What a great, adventurous couple. Congratulations and best wishes Vanessa and Jeremy.
Barb said…
Mary,

Mary, these shots are amazing. I absolutely love them. The chairs are wonderful and the last picture is truly amazaing. What a cute couple. I think you have the best job in the world to be around such happy people.

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Is it 5 or 15 Minutes of Fame?

Ahh Stella