Jason + Dena = wedding @ Sassi

Where to start? When my friend Nancy heard that Dena was engaged she sent her my way. I met with Dena and Jason and instantly felt comfortable with them and was very excited to be their wedding photographer. Since the time of meeting Dena up to the wedding I have gained a new friend. In getting to know Dena through my photography workshop, emails and fb I noticed she had a specific idea of how her wedding would feel, look and be documented. In quoting Dena "I am a pictureaholic". I have been shooting weddings forever, but I still get nervous and every once in awhile I will feel intimidated and this was one of those days. However, once I get to the venue and have my camera in hand the feelings all go away and I never lose sight of the importance of this once a in lifetime moment!

Jason and Dena were married at Sassi, an incredible venue in north Scottsdale. It was an amazing wedding that ran perfectly with the help of Valerie with blueprint affairs. I also had the lovely Tracy shooting beside me, you can go to her blog and see her side of the day. Not a single detail would be missed from flowers, cake to table decor. Everything was just fabulous. Jason and Dena are a very special couple that really just want to have fun. When you are with them you feel comfortable and relaxed and it shows in their pictures.

I love my job!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be your photographer. Dena I am looking forward to our new friendship.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Great work ! I love the shot of the bride by the window in black and white. Very very good shot!
Barb said…
Mary, you truly are commited to your photography and it shows in the wonderful pictures you take. You make me proud to be your Mother.

Mom
Tracy said…
I LOVE the bouquet shot-- that lens you rented rocks! Anyone got $1500 I can have/borrow? 8-) All the images look so vivid and have such pop to them.

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~