Twilight

I love to read and this summer I stumbled upon the Twilight series. I started reading them (there are four books to the series) while on vacation in Hawaii. Within minutes of reading I was hooked. Like I said I love to read and it has been a long time since I've enjoyed a book so much!! Not only did I love the books so did my boys Miguel and Morgan. I highly recommend reading the Twilight series and then go see the movie... Yes the movie is out in theaters now. Brian and I took Miguel and Morgan to the midnight showing of it this past Thursday. I loved it... I felt that they did a great job with casting the roles. The gal that played Alice was perfect, don't you think? O.K. the one thing that could have been done better was the makeup, it did seem to get better towards the end of the movie. Hey did you know that Peter Facinelli ~ Dr Carlisle Cullen is Jennie Garths husband...

Comments

Skulltrooper said…
twilight is a great movie. Although it is different from the book it is still a good movie and I highly recomend it!! :)
Unknown said…
the series was very fantastic. we enjoyed it very much(and edward).
we recommend the series and movie for everyone.(:
love,
meg and cort
Unknown said…
My book club and I read the first one this summer and most of us were trading and reading all the rest within weeks. I thought the movie stayed true to the book and captured the essence of the story of 'love at first sight' and didn't distract with the vampire gore or over-emphasize the action. I thought the villian was good and Jasper was funny (by his paranoia). Their clothes could have looked a little more designer though. But overall I thought it was great!

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh Stella

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

~George and Catherine~