Pumpkin Update

I think most of you know we live rather out in the desert, which makes it a bit of a challenge to grow flowers in my courtyard, the critters always come in and eat everything. We planted the pumpkins in the backyard in a tall planter and put some wire over them to keep our dog out. I didn't think critters would get to them for we have the dog. Well something got into our pumpkins yesterday. It very well could have been our dog Sissy, we are not sure. So today I will have Brian put a chicken wire over them and see if it helps. I was very upset this morning when I saw our pumpkins! I will keep you posted..

Comments

Unknown said…
so here's where you leave comments! I bet it is your dog since there are no parts or dead spots on the leaves. Only the dirt is disturbed, at least that's the way it looks. Bad Dog! :0)
Barb said…
The pumpkins are so cute. I can't believe Sissy would do any damage to Williams pumpkins. HA HA. We can decorate them for Halloween. We will have a pumpkin decorating party.

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Let the Blogging begin!

Ahh Stella