I Adore Jason and Shea

Usually I post engagement pictures several months before the wedding. For Shea and Jason we were just happy to get the pictures done in time for the wedding. We had to reschedule several time's due to rain. I thought it would be fun to post some engagement pictures before the wedding pictures, kind of a before and after.
Wouldn't you agree that they are a beautiful couple. I just adore them. I met with Shea back in October, when Shea was interviewing me for the position of the wedding photographer I could tell that she was not only looking for a photographer that could take a good image but it was important to her that she was comfortable with them as well. Shea and Jason's wedding was at the magnificent Wrigley Mansion. Everything was perfect with the help of Simply Elegant Event and Floral Design. Shea and Jason had a butterfly theme for their wedding. Right after Jason and Shea kissed during the ceremony the guest released live butterfly's. There were little tin boxes on the tables that read "LOVE is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes". Beautiful. I want to say thanks to Tracy for shooting with me again. It always makes for a better day. Shea has impeccable taste, not only is her wedding dress fab, look at her shoes! Love them. Jason and Shea were both so calm and relaxed all day. I love this image of John (Shea's dad) walking her down to meet Jason for the ceremony.

These next two images are so sweet of Shea hugging her dad and then Jason. Shea and her dad have a very special relationship. I quote John in saying "she is my best friend" Jason and Shea are just so happy to be married.
Jason and Shea are not only a beautiful couple, they are intelligent and kind hearted and can they dance. They showed off some moves at the reception. You know blogging has become such important tool for my business and I wish I was better at expressing my feelings with words. At times like this when I would like to mention how Jason and Shea are one of those couples that I feel lucky to have met, but have a hard time expressing it through blogging. They are just very special and you know it when you are around them. Maybe I should take a writing class? I once again just feel blessed by the people I encounter such as Mr and Mrs Creed!

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful pictures
Tracy said…
First of all, where oh where did you take the engagement photos? Love 'em! It was neat to see your point of view of the wedding, each artist having a different vision of the day. I know that they will love all the images if the rest look as great as the ones you posted on the blog!
. s h e r r y * said…
Gorgeous! I love the giant chess pieces, and the wedding photos are RAD.

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~