~ Cade is Here ~

FIRST CAME LOVE.................................
THEN CAME MARRIAGE..................................
THEN COMES BABY..........................................
IN A BABY CARRIAGE.........................

Meet Cade, Mark and Candace's newest addition to their family. I am the lucky photographer that had the honor of shooting Mark and Candace's wedding in February 2009, then their new baby now! Cade is a little over 3 weeks, already a very strong little man. He was a piece of cake to photograph, just went with it. I think he is beautiful:-)
The biggest compliment in my business is a repeat client. Mark and Candace thank you so much for allowing me once again to be a part of such a special time in your life! Your family has a special place in my heart always

Comments

The Cralls said…
Awwwww I love it! Can't wait for you to do the same for us someday! :)
kwpang said…
such a cute baby there, it's really amazing to have memories of photograph when the child still in pregnancy until it's born.
the whole post is great. nice sequence of events. photographed really well. wish i had thought of this when my son was a baby.

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~