Engagement Fun With Tim and Brandee

This was such a fun engagement shoot! Tim and Brandee wanted to include their two dogs in some of the pictures, they were perfect! We had great weather, light and locations. One time I will only post what we might call "the outtakes", there were a lot with couple laughing.
This black and white is one of my all time favorites.
I know we are going to have a great time together at the wedding in the fall. I assume we will be in contact for more reason's then wedding stuff, both Tim and Brandee work for ASU in which my son will be attending next year. I haven't really told anyone yet. But this is not about my son, it is about how cute and fun Tim and Brandee are!!

Comments

Tracy said…
What a variety of different scenes...looks like it was done in the fall with all the leaves, but know it was recent. Amazing art!
Misti said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh Stella

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

~George and Catherine~