My Son

Tear, tear, sob, sob.. That was then and this is now!! If anyone has spent any amount of time with me they will know that I have 3 boys that I truly love and adore!! I will talk about them to anyone who will listen. Which brings us to this blog post about my oldest son Miguel, a senior at Sandra Day O'Connor. Look at Miguel just a few days old and then all of a sudden he is 17 and it is time to take his senior portraits. It went so fast, so, so fast.
Graduating from high school is a mixture of emotions. Finishing up a major part of your life and starting the next phase. All of a sudden a young adult with important decisions to make. Exciting yet intimidating. Ahh and your friends.... You've spent day in and day out with each other and now you will scatter..
Miguel has lived in the same community since birth with determination on my part. Wanted him to feel connected. I think it worked.:-) He has a great group of friends, some since the beginning of elementary school and some since high school. Swim team is one of the best decision he made his Freshmen year and swam all four years at O'Connor.
So I have all of the boy's report cards since 1st grade on up. I wanted to do this picture of Miguel throwing all his report cards up, it was to windy, didn't get the full effect, still fun.
Miguel has a passion for Mustangs!! Take's after his dad..


Miguel is very bright! I like to use that word because his intelligence is shared with enthusiasm. World History and Physics are his top subjects. The young man loves FAST cars, have you seen his dream garage on fb? I adore Miguel, his sense of humor, generosity and kindness. Miguel loves to have fun, a very social young man. He enjoys life and likes a good laugh. Through Miguel I've learned what unconditional love is. We are very excited about his future and look forward to watching him continue to grow! I am so proud to be his mama!! He is my little man!

Comments

Mel Ferro Cole said…
so handsome! congrats to Miguel :)

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

Is it 5 or 15 Minutes of Fame?