My 11-11-11 Wedding

 Not sure of actually how many couple's were married on November 11, 2011, but I know it was A LOT!!  I feel so lucky to have ended up working with Michael and Shannon for their 11-11-11 wedding!  I think Shannon would agree that we have become friends since she booked me for her wedding.  I've had the privilege of shooting Shannon and Michael's maternity, newborn, engagement etc...  Michael and Shannon have a beautiful family that was finally joined in marriage.  A day that they have been waiting for!


















I love this last picture, thanks Misti for your help. It was last minute and really quick. Needless to say My 11-11-11 wedding was perfect.  Michael and Shannon I adore you and your family and have enjoyed getting to know you. Wishing you a wonderful future.  Not over yet, I will see you for Emily's 1st birthday.:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh Stella

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

~George and Catherine~