Before and After

 This beautiful couple Michael and Natalie already had their baby a couple weeks ago.  When I took their maternity pictures it was during my really busy time so I didn't have a chance to blog them.  They are some of my favorite maternity pictures so I thought I would share them now along with the newborn pictures of baby Wyatt!!


 Natalie is such a beautiful mommy to be, wouldn't you agree!

 Michael has some fantastic ink art that just had to be used in a picture.  Just wait til you see him with baby Wyatt.


 Now the pictures of Michael and Natalie's newest love baby Wyatt.  He was not in the best of moods on the day that I went to take his pictures.  Here he is just 5 days old.  We decided I should come back on another day, when Wyatt was a little happier.


 Second attempt of taking newborn pictures of baby Wyatt, he was a little angel.  Yay... We captured some great pictures of Wyatt for Michael and Natalie.


 This next picture of Wyatt is one of my favorites.  He is a little bit of a dramatic sleeper.







 Remember Michael's beautiful ink art.  Once again, asking him to take his shirt off to pose, this time with baby Wyatt.  Some of my all time favorite baby pictures.  Thanks Michael for being such a trooper!!


Michael and Natalie are so sweet and I know they are going to make wonderful parents to Wyatt. 

Comments

tprice said…
Beautiful family and amazing pictures! Love it! :)
nberneburg said…
Mary, the one where the dad is holding the baby looking down on him could be in a gallery. Awesome shot. You rocked it girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~