Lewis and Shelbie's Amazing Wedding

 
 Lewis and Shelbie contracted me for their wedding in June 2012, so there was plenty of time to get to know them.  I was lucky enough to travel to Georgia with them for their engagement pictures.  During this time in Georgia I did get to know them and they are awesome!  I had such a great time.  If you would like to relive that engagement shoot here is the link.
http://msandyphotographer.blogspot.com/2012_11_20_archive.html
Back to Oct 2013!  Not to last minute but kind of last minute Lewis and Shelbie and to commit to a ceremony site.  They were having the reception at Shelbie's parents house but the area they had planned for the ceremony was falling out.  After searching they settled on the Wigwam and it ended up being fabulous! Shelbie and Lewis put a lot of thought into how their special wedding day should look and play out, I think it was perfect.  One of the main detail's that was important to Shelbie were the chairs that the guest were to sit on during the ceremony.  She wanted them to all be different and vintage.  Not sure of what the final count was, 150 or something like that.  She had her work cut out for her, but she made it happen.  How impressive to have this many chairs set up in plenty of time for the ceremony at the Wigwam, but what I thought was more impressive was how quickly the chairs were taken away since the reception was at a different location. Shelbie and Lewis are a very special couple totally in love with each other.  I witnessed it first hand more then once.  They are so happy together you enjoy being around them.  They live life together, have fun and laugh.  There was great chemistry the day of the wedding and as I was editing the pictures I could feel it all over again.  They were so HAPPY!  Enjoy looking through some of my favorites, everything is just a little different from your everyday wedding.  Enjoy this couples beauty and how they radiant love and friendship.







































































Comments

Mrs_Jones_13 said…
Mary,
You NEVER CEASE to amaze me!!!!!!! These photos brought me to tears. They are absolutely amazing!
Unknown said…
These are absolutely flawless! Such a beautiful wedding with beautiful people! :) love love love!
Tracy said…
I am so jealous! Awesome wedding-- wish you had me 2nd shoot this one??!!!!!!!!! Love it-- great job. The one of the two of them laying down (headshot) needs to be on your website and in your next ad!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella