Jessica and Andy Made it Official at Little America Flagstaff

 Misti and I left Jessica and Andy's Flagstaff wedding with big smiles stating what a great wedding it was and a great way to start of the new year.  It truly was!  Everyone was so kind and so much fun.  Jessica and Andy are sooo darn cute together, so happy and all smiles.  We loved watching them interact together especially at the reception.  Dance, dance, dance all night!  Jessica and Andy had their wedding and reception at Little America Hotel in Flagstaff.  This was my first time at Little
America for an event.  What a fabulous place to have a wedding.  Everything was ready and on time from ceremony to reception.  Top notch venue for sure.  I asked Jessica if she could tell a little bit of how her and Andy met.  Here is their story in her words:

Andy & I met at the UofA in microbiology class...he was actually re-taking the class & I had just transferred to that school so it was a funny coincidence we were even in the same class. We were introduced by a mutual friend. 



After that we graduated together and moved to Flagstaff together where I started grad school and dated about 2.5 years before he proposed. Andy proposed on a hike to the top of Mt. Elden here in Flagstaff. He carried the ring and a bottle of wine up the whole mountain in his backpack and I didn't' even have a clue. Towards the top I was falling behind going slower than he was and when I reached the top of the mountain he was down on one knee with the ring in hand! We called my MOH, Ashley and my mom from the top!



Andy actually told his parents via text, "next time you see Jessica & I we wont be dating anymore" and his mom started crying thinking we had broken up. They were surprised and very happy when we told them what actually happened.

I love their story!  Congratulations Jessica and Andy!  Thank you for allowing Misti and I the honor of capturing your wonderful wedding.  




























































Comments

Unknown said…
The Slipper as Pure as Gold! And that tree!! Very cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~