Love on a Wednesday Afternoon at Encanterra Between Michelle and Frank!

 "love on a Wednesday afternoon" I love saying that!  That is what it was on Wednesday Sept 30th between Michelle and Frank.  That is when they declared their love for each other in front of their friends and family.  It was a beautiful day for a wedding at Encanterra.  Michelle and Frank wear their love for each other on their sleeve.  All the little glances and smiles at each other.  I love how they met.  Here is Michelle and Franks story in their own words:
It all began during one evening in a Denver suburb. We met at a restaurant by coincidence... or maybe something more. Neither one of us was looking for the other, but it is funny how these things happen. 
[F]: She was sitting alone, maybe waiting for something... I could hear her talking to a few people. She looked like a local, which was cool because I was from out of town. It is never easy to be in an unfamiliar place. I first spoke to her to get an idea about the area… and, maybe I was a little curious about her. I just had this need to talk to her. She had (and continues to have) such a great sense of energy and a contagious smile.
 [M]: When Frank first said something to me, I felt compelled to respond. I did not know what to make of him, until we talked for a while. We just clicked. We spent the next few days hanging out. Neither of us was very surprised that we hit it off—we complement each other so well and being around each other was not only easy, it felt right. 
[M]: Since meeting, Frank and I learned more and more about each other. We talked every night, sometimes for hours. Though we both lived in separate places, we made it a point to see each other at least once a month. During our long distance relationship, we met in Albuquerque, New Mexico, San Diego, CA, Boulder & Parker, CO, and in Chandler, AZ. I could not help but be drawn to him; he's so smart and considerate and we always have so much fun together. Frank was and always will be everything I want in a man. No distance or obstacles could separate us.
[F]: Michelle is a very beautiful, strong, and loving woman. She was and always will be everything I want in a woman. Michelle knows how to truly love someone… I never feel like I have to ask her whether or not she loves me because she shows me how she feels about me every day. She is truly perfect and I could not imagine a day without her. I fall in love with her over and over every day.





















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~