Two Different States, Two Different Girls

 This is Becca, a beautiful, smart, talented little lady who is a senior this year.  Becca's mom Lynea is one of my dearest friends.  Lynea, Brian (her husband) and I go way back to 1989.  We met while living in the Bay Area of California.  It was the big earthquake that brought us together and we have been friends ever since.  Lynea and Brian moved to Colorado shortly before I moved to Arizona.  I love going to visit them whenever possible.  This past July I was lucky enough to squeeze in a quick visit to photograph theirs son's engagement pictures and Becca's senior pictures.  We started in Boulder and didn't let the rain stop us, well eventually we did, ha, then finished in downtown Colorado Springs.  I absolutely adore Becca, she is one special little lady!!























 Seriously less then a week later I was in California visiting my family and was able to squeeze another beautiful senior Hannah who happens to be the daughter of Shawna, a very special friend of mine from high school.  Shawna and I met in 1982 when I switched high schools and started going to Templeton High.  Shawna was so very nice to me and made a tough situation a little less tough.  You see transferring into a very small high school like Templeton (town at that time was population of a 1000) can be lonely.  Most of the kids have grown up together.  I felt like an outsider until Shawna befriended me.  We had a lot of fun in high school.  I rarely get to see Shawna but when I do it is as if no time has passed, friends for life.  Hannah is Shawna's daughter and she is a senior this year at Templeton high.  Hannah is beautiful, smart and has a great spirit about her and lets not forget to mention she is a dancer.  It was so much fun photographing her at Montana De Oro, a beach on the Central Coast.  Hannah, another beautiful little lady!



























Comments

Unknown said…
Awwww, I can't believe you blogged about my baby girl. Warms my heart. I can't thank you enough for taking time out for us both.

Hugs,
Shawna

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~