Sycamore Creek Engagement Shoot With Kelsey & Trevor

 Second photo shoot traveling to a location in a jeep, love it.  I might have to get one.  Kelsey and Trevor requested doing their engagement pictures at the location of their first date, Sycamore Creek.  I really did not know what I was in for but should have had an inkling when Kelsey said they would take her jeep, there will be 4-wheeling.  We had so much fun, such a great location.  We did a little boulder climbing searching for that great light.  Honest I wasn't nervous while Trevor put the jeep into 4-wheel drive to get out of squishy sand.  This couple, 4-wheeling professionals.  I enjoy carpooling to locations with my couples, it gives me a chance to get to know them a little better.  Kelsey and Trevor you can tell really just like to have a good time, whether it be 4-wheeling or just working out in which they do together.  We were done taking pictures several times.  As we were driving out of the creek the lighting just kept getting better.  I'm so happy they did not mind stopping and stopping again, it was worth it.  I am so looking forward to photographing Kelsey and Trevor's wedding. 

















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Let the Blogging begin!

Ahh Stella