David and Colleen

David and Colleen got married on this past October 25. My poor bride Colleen was sick all night with a touch of the flu. I felt so bad for her.... Let me tell you she was a trooper. Once Holli finished her makeup (she did a fantastic job) and Colleen put her dress on she was ready to get married, and did she look stunning! When doing David and Colleen's engagement pictures I was able to see how cute they are together, David is a lot of fun... I was so touched by the closeness in Colleen's family. What a special day it was for everyone. Ana was my second photographer for this wedding and she did a mighty fine job! Congratulations to David and Colleen, I wish them many, many years of happiness!

Comments

We make an awesome team! Thanks Mary for letting me work with you. Your such a talented photographer and I'm so lucky to have been by your side. Your work always inspires me.
This was one of my favorite weddings to work on!
Hope you are doing fabulous Mary! Love working with you!
-Holli
www.KensingtonMakeup.com

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~