Wow, it has been a very long time since I have blogged!  Does anyone even look at blogs anymore.  I had the privilege of doing a post wedding shoot with Lauren and Will at Horseshoe Bend this past December.  I love how all the images came out so much that I had to blog them.  Horseshoe Bend was one of the locations on my bucket list for a post wedding shoot.  A  huge thank you to Lauren and Will, the lovely newlyweds for agreeing to this adventurous location.  They were married this past November 21, 2020 so what a better way to spend your one month of marriage then driving 4 hours north to Horseshoe Bend to spend about two hours taking pictures then driving 4 hours back to Phoenix.  Was it worth it, YES!!  At first when we arrived to said location I was a little discouraged because of all the people.  When you go to Horseshoe Bend there is a designated area that feels like the main spot to look out over the center of the bend.  I noticed off to the side there were hardly any people so I decided to go check it out.  I discovered that even off to the side you still feel like you are looking out towards the center of the bend and the sun position was Perfect!!  Lauren was such a trooper, who knew she had a fear of heights. Again huge Shout out, THANK YOU to Lauren and Will for making my photography dreams come true.  As you know with the covid-19 pandemic Weddings have been limited, I have not been able to shoot hardly any weddings, which made this day even better!!  I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed photographing them.














































































 

Comments

dfifeaz said…
Mary your great skills captured this beautiful couple with beautiful scenery.
Unknown said…
Those were amazing views and pics!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

Is it 5 or 15 Minutes of Fame?