Joey and Faressa One Classy Couple

So I already know that I will probably over use the word love in this post. Here we go, I love, love this couple. Joey and Faressa are so in love and happy, it radiates off them like fire. I felt so lucky to be the photographer at their wedding, to witness such chemistry between them and their family and friends. So here they are getting ready for the day. This first image is Joey with the boys, ladies this is what they do while you are spending countless hours getting ready.
Dena I knew that you would love her shoes, so posted this image for you.
There were so many special moments like this between Faressa and her mom. I loved watching them. Special mother daughter relationship.
Faressa is ready to go see Joey for the first time on their wedding day.
Joey and Faressa were married at Regale, a spectacular wedding venue. I was so impressed with the staff, they made sure everything was perfect for their bride and groom. Just look how beautiful the reception room was. Don't you just love the peacock feathers?
Faressa and Joey had a rather large bridal party, for they have so many special people in their life. I loved Faressa's girls. Be side's being beautiful every single one of these ladies have great energy!!
Had to post this pictures of this darling little girl. How precious is she...
Love this car!! Joey and Faressa ended their day with style. When I did Joey and Faressa's engagement pictures after spending some time with them, I was thrilled to know I was going to be at their wedding. Everything about them is perfect. When Joey said his vows he was very clear and spoke a little loud with confidence. My eye's watered. Looking at the love in Faressa's face while listening to Joey, I'm telling you so amazing. Once the happy couple got the reception they let loose and had a good time. Thank you so much Joey and Faressa for allowing me to be a part of such a beautiful wedding celebration.

Comments

Tracy said…
Don't know how your images look so much better each time-- how do you improve on great each time? I am going to have to step it up on my work to keep up with you!

Love the petals shot (bride and groom in distance), and the ones on the bridge, and one with barn door. But they are all spectacular!
Misti said…
Amazing! Your images are so true...crisp, clean, and full of emotion!
Mary, I wanted to comment on your amazing work. Every single picture from Joey and Farrssa's wedding looks fabulous. Great job!
Christina said…
Mary, it was a joy to meet you and get to know you. Thank you for being so open, so real and down to earth. You made my daughters wedding stand out from the crowd. Every picture I have seen so far has made this moment in time stand still for my daughter and my new son. Thanks again, Christina Boston

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~