Central Coast Beauty! P.S. This is my 200 post on my blog!!

The first week in August I took my boys home to visit my family and friends.  Home could be Atascadero or Templeton, I spent a lot of time in both towns.  Generally I refer to home as the Central Coast.  Located exactly half way between San Francisco and Los Angeles.  This is where my photography career started.  My first wedding, family pictures, I even shot my little sister's senior portraits in 1987.  When I heard my friend Claire was looking for someone to shot her daughters senior pictures I gave her a shout out.   Claire's family and mine go way back.  I mentioned to her that I would be in town and would love to take pictures of Kate. This is Kate, a senior at Atascadero High.  She is one beautiful teenager, very sweet! 






















I have to mention this fence.  I asked Kate to lean on it and was demonstrating to her how it should look.  Well it was an electric fence!!!  Yes, I got electrocuted, funny, I think so.  I was just happy that I touched the fence before Kate, I would have felt bad if she had gotten electrocuted.  Thanks Claire for allowing me to take Kate's pictures. I had a GREAT time and enjoyed shooting in my home town.   It was wonderful to see you again after all this time!!  What a great 200 post on my blog!!  See the confetti falling down.:-)

Comments

Tracy said…
I love the second shot (one sitting on the bridge). Congrats on your 200th blog post!!
What a great session you two had!! I love so many! Congrats on your 200th post!!!!
Barb said…
I love the pictures. The last time I saw Claire was when Kate was approximately 6 months old. She was beautiful then and still is.
Barb said…
All of your posts are beautiful. Congrats on Number 200. Time sure does fly.

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~