~The Lovely James and Shawna~

 This lovely couple James and Shawna were referred to me by another fabulous photographer Leanna.  Leanna had already done photography for James and Shawna in the past but was already booked when they ask her to shoot their wedding.  How lucky I am to have been able to help them out.  James and Shawna are so very kind.  Instantly I felt very comfortable with them.  This first series of images are some of my favorite, taken on the staircase inside their house.



                                                   The lovely couple saying their "I do's"









             All the flowers were done by Fancy Schmancy Flowers and they were fabulous!


This last image was taken off the roof of the couples house.  They have beautiful views of the mountains.  What a lovely event with a lovely couple!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella