Georgia, Hell Yay! (excuse my french)

 This beautiful couple is Shelbie and Lewis and they are getting married October 2013.  When we met they mentioned that they wanted to do a engagement session in Georgia and if I would be interested.  Hell ya, I didn't say that out loud.:-)  I love to travel and my job has taken me to some beautiful places, mostly beach lined.  With all honesty I will have to say this is one of my favorite shoots ever.  With all the different colors, textures and history it was a photographers paradise. In a time when things are so busy and I have to admit this industry (photography) continues to be more challenging I'd forgotten how much I just love to take pictures.  Plane and simple I love photography and have since about the age of ten.  This Georgia trip with Shelbie and Lewis reminded me how much I enjoy this profession.  Shelbie attended college in the town of Milledgeville, Georgia and while there she fell in love.  She was so passionate about telling me everything she knew, which is a lot.  Sounds like Shelbie and Lewis will someday make Milledgeville their home. 





























                                 This train track image is one of my favorites of the entire day!! 
The day was spent in different area's that Shelbie wanted to utilize for pictures.  This part of the day was my favorite.  This is called Central State opened in 1842, Georgia's first psychiatric hospital.  Shelbie had so many stories from history to share of Central State, made it all that more interesting.  In AZ we try to find old, vintage areas to shoot.  All I kept thinking was how legit this was!!













The next morning we finished up down by the river.  I love the color and feel of this series of pictures. The last picture was obviously hay bails.  I was so excited when I saw them while driving into town. 











Lewis and Shelbie thank you so much for taking me on this fabulous engagement extravaganza in Georgia.  I truly had a wonderful time with you and your friends.  You both are so kind and generous not to mention georgous.  I had to buy my own Starbucks this past weekend. haha.. 

Comments

Mrs_Jones_13 said…
These pictures are amazing! I had to stop looking and come back because my tears were welling in my eyes! My sister is stunning and you did such a great job capturing their love!
Barb said…
These pictures are so beautiful. Lucky you. I am sure you enjoyed taking these pictures as much as they enjoyed you taking them. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Chels said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chels said…
I LOVE them!!! Mary, you did such a great job, and you were a trooper for that trip. I look forward to seeing you at the wedding!
Anonymous said…
WOW!! What beautiful pictures. I would love a little piece of Georgia here in AZ. What a stunning soon to be Mr. & Mrs.!

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Let the Blogging begin!

Ahh Stella