Rain Didn't Stop Tiffany and Cody From Happening

 Nothing will tug at your heart strings more then a bride with tears in her eyes!! Remember a couple weeks ago we had record rainfall, well that Saturday was Cody and Tiffany's outdoor wedding at Ancala Country Club. When I saw Tiffany as she arrived at Ancala, she had tears in her eyes because it was pouring down rain and now her dream wedding had to all take place indoors.  Immediately I reassured her that it would all be ok and I would come back with Cody and her to Ancala to take post wedding pictures.  All in all everything turned out pretty perfect.  Stephanie at Ancala did a fabulous job of setting up a ceremony site in the ballroom.  We were able to take all the formals outside and some fun shots of the bride and groom strolling in the rain. Misti my partner in crime was such a trooper holding a umbrella over me and my gear so as to not get wet while she got soaked.  AZ Celebrity DJ did a great job of keeping the guest dancing all night at the reception. It was a fabulous night.

Here is a glimpse of our post wedding shoot we did earlier this week.  Again many thanks to Stephanie at Ancala for allowing Tiffany and Cody to come back and having full access to the gold course.
Thank you Tiffany and Cody for allowing me to photograph your wedding!  I wish you a lifetime of happiness, which you should have considering on the rain fall on your wedding day.;-)               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~