Maternity Shoot at Papago Park

 Anna Alicia a beautiful mama to be!  Actually Anna Alicia just had her baby girl this past Sunday. I wanted to blog some pictures from Anna Alicia's maternity session because I'm really happy with how the pictures came out.  I should explain a little in why I'm happy with her pictures.  I shot my first maternity about 6 to 7 years ago and it went just "OK".  I do not know if people realize just because someone can photograph weddings for example that they would be able to photograph a maternity at the same quality, they each require a specialized technique with creativity.  Since my first maternity shoot I've spent time and more time studying the best way to photograph a new mama to be so that I can be proud of the work I'm giving her.  This is why I love photography, even time I pick up my camera is an opportunity to improve!  I hope you enjoy Anna Alicia's pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. 






















Thank Anna Alicia for being such a trooper!  I mean really she was due in like 7 days and hiking up to the Hole in the Rock at Papago Park so we can meet the sunset.  Also Thank you for trusting me to capture this beautiful, amazing time in your life.

Comments

Misti said…
These are so amazing! Beautiful, creative.....gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

Is it 5 or 15 Minutes of Fame?