Alec and Savannah Tie the Knot In San Diego

 When someone you adore needs a wedding photographer in two weeks on a Wednesday evening in San Diego for her daughter, you say YES.  How lucky am I to get to road trip to San Diego with one of my most favorite people, shoot a wedding of a beautiful couple with boats and water!!  It was a quick trip but lots of fun and cooler weather!







 Alec and Savannah's love story is simple but the best kind.  They met each other their Junior year of high school.  They started going to go to bible study together and have been together ever since.  High school sweethearts with faith.  Alec joined the Navy, Go Navy, and is now on his way to Japan.  Savannah will be joining him to start the next adventure in their love story.  I pray that God continues to guide and protect them and their love!  Thank you Alec for serving our country!






































I really enjoyed this little trip and wedding!  Not only because I adore all the people involved but the change of scenery challenged my photography skills.  I'm so blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella