Fun Downtown Phoenix Engagement Shoot With Jennelle and David

 Jennelle and David had a vision for their engagement pictures and wanted to know if I could help make it happen.  Have you ever seen the AMC show Mad Men?  That is the feel Jennelle and David wanted to express throughout their engagement pictures.  I had not ever seen it, so I googled Mad Men right away to see what the feel was that they were looking for.  I think we nailed it and had a blast.  My first thought was Durants, this restaurant has been in Phoenix for over 60 years and is very authentic to it's time period.  Durants was kind enough to let us shoot inside their beautiful restaurant an hour before they opened.  I do have to say if you have not eaten there you should. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is amazing.  After Durants we went to the  downtown Phoenix area to take more pictues.  I had so much fun with Jennelle and David, they photograph beautifully.  This engagement session was different for me, I welcomed the challenge.  Jennelle and David thank you for your creativity.  









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~