Mario and Katie's Beautiful Wedding at The Franciscan Renewal Center

 Mario and Katie were married at The Franciscan Renewal Center, one of my favorite churches here in the valley.  Not only wonderful light but it has such a welcoming feel.  Everything was perfect for Mario and Katie and I truly enjoyed being a part of it.  Katie is so beautiful and then she smiles, so contagious. It is so obvious how smitten Mario and Katie are with each other.  Misti and I had so much fun photographing them after the ceremony on the church grounds, again beautiful light and then again photographing them at the reception site with a beautiful sunset!  The reception was held at the Pioneer Living History Museum, another great location.  Teffanie with Face the Music did a great job emceeing the event!
 Let's talk about how Katie and Mario met in Mario's words:

I became friends with Katie in February 2013, when we were both working for the Arizona Department of Child Protective Services. We quickly became friends because we have the same sense of humor.  We would eat lunch together and talk about books, politics, social issues- I thought Katie was incredibly well read and intelligent. I also thought she was ridiculously beautiful.  After some time I started falling for Katie. She was a rare find; a gorgeous, intelligent, and caring woman (who swears like a sailor). We had our first date at a friend's New Year's Eve party that year and had our first kiss at midnight. I did not know it then, but it would be the last first kiss I'd ever have. I am truly blessed to have the most supportive, loving, and caring woman as my wife. - Mario "
 Mario thank you for sharing how you met the love of your life!  Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness and adventure. 





























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh Stella

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

~George and Catherine~