Brian and Cortney Say I Do At Schnepf Farm

 I loved photographing Cortney and Brian's wedding at Schnepf Farm!  It was my first time at this fabulous venue and wow, I loved everything about it.  Cortney and Brian were married this past October.  There was a unfortunate event called a fire that took place at Schnepf Farm Dec 11, 2015. No worries, Mark Schnepf say's that their main concern and focus is cleaning up the farm house and getting back in action. 

I met Cortney a few years back, she was a bridesmaid in a wedding I was photographing.  One thing about Cortney is her upbeat personality and smile, even her emails and text messages have an upbeat feel to them.  I met Brian for the first time when I photographed their engagement pictures.  Just a great couple all around!!  Cortney and Brian were friends in high school but did not date until about 12 years later after they reconnected on fb.  God's timing is always perfect!  I loved all the details at Cortney and Brian's wedding, even the love note Brian wrote inside Cortney's shoe.  Thank you Cortney and Brian for allowing me to photograph your amazing farm wedding!

































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Let the Blogging begin!

Ahh Stella