Engagement Shoot in the Desert! Elise and Eric

 I can't believe I had not blogged about Elise and Eric yet.  We did their engagement pictures back in May.  This beautiful lady went to high school with my son.  When I received her initial email of interest and she mentioned Miguel I was thrilled for the opportunity of possibly being her wedding photographer.  When doing their engagement pictures they mentioned they just wanted desert.  Simple enough, I mean we live in the desert.  When I first moved to AZ I use to feel the need to hide from the sun (when taking pictures) and dreaded photographing in the desert.  Now the sun is my friend I love shooting in the desert.  Elise is a very kind, beautiful (outside and in) young lady and Eric compliments her perfectly.  I really enjoyed spending time with Elise and Eric while taking their engagement pictures and getting to know them.  Looking forward to their Big Day in April!


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~