~SLACKER~

That would be me! Actually not slacker, just very busy. I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. I want to start with Ryan and Lindsay Kain. They were married on March 20, 09. The ceremony was at First United Methodist church and reception at The Wright House. It was a beautiful day for a wedding. I especially enjoy this wedding for I shot Lindsay's sister's wedding about a year ago. I was happy to work with the Smith family again. Something that I thought was fun, Ryan and Lindsay went to Avila beach for their honeymoon, which is located on the Central Coast. Well I grew up on the Central Coast. They had a great time on their honeymoon. Here is some of my favorite images from their wedding.

Comments

Awesome Mary! Beautiful job!

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella