Wow 2010

So it is now officially the year 2010! I am a few days late on this post for it has been crazy around here. My beautiful sister and her wonderful children were visiting my family for the past week from California. We had a great time. I wanted to make a post of thanks on my blog. I feel so very fortunate to have such a meaningful job. Couples, family's and friends allow me to be a part of their magical moments time and time again. Weddings, family pictures, maternity, new Born's, etc.... I am so blessed. I make a living with my camera doing what I love, making time stand still. Do you know how many times I hear from someone "I wanted to be a photographer". It is possible you know, to make it your job. I did! I am looking forward to the year ahead and want to say THANK YOU to all my past bride's and groom's and family's and I look forward to all my new couples that I will have the pleasure to work with. I understand how lucky I am to be spending such joyous occasion's with people and promise to continue to give you all my best!
My family in the snow over New Years weekend. Did I mention how lucky I am?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~