Second Shooter

On May 8th I was a second shooter for the lovely Tracy Kreck. The wedding couple Todd and Amanda, location Valley Ho. I had the best time. Tracy had me go hang with the guys while they were getting ready. Generally I am almost always with the women, so this was new for me. Todd and his groomsmen were so much fun to hang with, such gentlemen. Their mom's would be proud and I'm sure they are. Valley Ho was fabulous as always, the day was perfect. Todd was looking dapper and Amanda stunning and LOVE the shoes. The reception was held up on the roof top with a beautiful sunset.

I couldn't decide between the color and black and white, so I posted both.


This next shot is my favorite from the day.
Thanks Tracy for having me be your second shooter, it was a good day. Todd and Amanda along with their family and friends were all so welcoming!

Comments

Tracy said…
Wow! Those are great! You totally captured the day-- like I didn't even need to be there?! Can't wait to go thru my shots of the day, and hope they rock like yours do!
Unknown said…
Mary,

You did an amazing job! I am so thrilled that you were able to help out Tracy. We are so blessed to have you both shoot the wedding! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

Thanks!
Amanda (The Bride :-) )

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~