Total Cuteness

So I did the math and I must have told Joey and Faressa they are cute at least 25 times or more. When I would look through my camera lens that was my thought over and over again. I had so much fun shooting their engagement pictures in the downtown Phoenix area. We started at 6:00 am and it was still a little bit on the HOT and Humid side. Joey and Faressa will be getting married next February. Wedding date is currently a mystery! Wont this make a cute save the date card, well when they reveal the wedding date. The next two images are some of my favorites from the morning. I love this image with the Cub shirts. Big baseball fans and football fans. Faressa wears the team shirts well, wouldn't you say? Can't wait for their wedding. Such a cute couple with lots of style!

Comments

Tracy said…
Love the composition and emotion of the first one, but they are all creative!

Popular posts from this blog

Ahh Stella

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

~George and Catherine~