It's the Little Things

 It is the little things that make us smile and warm are hearts such as this little baby girl Scarlett.  I had just done maternity pictures of Scarlett's mommy the first weekend of December.  Scarlett decided to come early!!  When I showed up to take her new born pictures Jessica (Scarlett's mommy) had all sorts of ideas for me.  Jessica had knitted a pink baby hat for Scarlett, I put my order in..













Thank you Jessica and Jeremy for allowing me to photograph your sweet new baby girl.  Taking pictures of new born's is always a favorite for me!

Comments

nberneburg said…
so sweet, I love the little tub. Knowing the McMurry side the one by the stain glass window captures them. Beautiful as always.
nberneburg said…
so sweet, I love the little tub. Knowing the McMurry side the one by the stain glass window captures them. Beautiful as always.

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Let the Blogging begin!

Ahh Stella