Eric and Karen were married at Ancala Country Club on the patio.  First time for me to photograph a wedding on the patio, it was very nice and cozy.  Eric and Karen did a first look before the ceremony so they could have more time after to visit with family and friends.  I had the pleasure of meeting Eric's family the day before the wedding for a quick family session.  What a great idea, since everyone is in town anyway why not get some casual pictures all together.  Eric's sister was telling me "it has been a long time since they were all together" They were all so happy to be together.
 Eric and his best man waiting for the que that the ceremony was about to start.







 Not only does Ancala have beautiful lakes and sunset views, they have beautiful landscaping.  I love all the cactus at the front entrance.

 When Eric and Karen met with me earlier in the week at Ancala to go over everything Karen say's to me "we are not very photogenic".  Yay I don't think so, look how beautiful this couple photograph's together!!  Karen has such beautiful lines, I sound like a judge on Dancing With the Stars.














Walking into the sunset, time to party and celebrate their love!!
Vendors that made this day perfect for them:
The always fabulous AZ Celebrity DJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella