Simple Yet Beautiful

 This is Clint and Lisa's wedding, simple yet so beautiful.  I had so much fun working with this couple!  Clint and Lisa are so down to earth, kind and really just want to have a good time.  That is why they planned their wedding on a Thursday, so all their friends and family could for sure be there.  You see they are Phoenix Police and wanted a day where they could celebrate with their squad mate's and fellow officers, that is how close they are.  A couple other things that made this day extra fun, my bff Nancy was there, her son-in-law was one of the groomsmen.  Actually shout out to you Katie and Nick (Nancy's daughter and husband)  for recommending me to Lisa and Clint, I really appreciate the referrals.  Then there was my second shooter for the day, lovely Heather!  She came from San Diego to help with this wedding. 
 I loved all the laughing while Lisa was getting her makeup done!
 Lisa is almost ready to go, looking beautiful.
 This is the first look for Clint and Lisa.  They look, high five, hug and then kiss.  Time to get married!









 This beautiful wedding was held a new location for me as well as the reception.  One plus is they were both so close to my house. First location of ceremony, Deem Hills north of Happy Valley on 55th ave. It was so beautiful here with the desert background.

 Reception was held at Pinnacle Vista Villa  
It had such wonderful features such as the stone stair case, chandeliers everywhere and water features.  This site is a little gem tuck away. 
 
 Look at this cake!  I loved the cake topper, so appropriate for this couple.




Here is a group shot of Clint and Lisa with their squad mates and fellow officers.

Clint and Lisa, thank you for allowing me to photograph your engagement photos and wedding.  I really enjoyed getting to know you both and think you are a fabulous couple.  Thank you for your service as Phoenix police, it is greatly appreciated.  Nice to know I now have a few friends on the force, haha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella