Speical Love Between Alan and Ashley at Firerock

 When I met Ashley and Alan for the first time it was to take their engagement pictures.  Up until that moment I had only been in contact with Ashley's dad.  It can be a little awkward meeting under the circumstance for the first time of me photographing you kissing and hugging.  It was not!!  First of all when they walked up it was like someone told them that I love J Crew so dress accordingly.  They were so well put together with style.  It was very comfortable and easy going.  After our photographic meeting I knew the wedding would be very special with a lot stylish detail.





 Everything was held at Firerock Country Club.  It was spectacular to say the least.  Details, details, details that were perfect.  I'm sure I was overly impressed because I have a love affair with books.  One day I will have a library in my house, no doubt. 






















Bouquet's fabulous, just like everything else. 



























 When I shoot a wedding I feel it is very important to take a lot of details type shots.  For the main reason that my bride and groom will mostly like not remember how it all looked when it was all said and done.  Wedding day's go so fast, it is like a whirlwind.  In general I do not post a lot of these detail shots on my blog when blogging, I mostly focus on the bride and groom.  This reception setup was so stunning, just like every thing else I had to post!










 Alan and Ashley truly complement each other, with personality, style and beauty.  I find myself getting somewhat emotionaly invested with my couples.  I love to hear their story or stories about them.  I take being a wedding photographer very personal and really want to be able to tell "the" story.  At the reception the speeches given at this wedding were extra special.  At one point I had turn my head to wipe the tears.  Very special family love here!!




 Alan and his crew doing a little Gangnam Style to impress Ashely.  I think it worked, they did a great job.

 My lovely friend Heather stayed in town an extra day to help me cover this wedding, thank you so much!!  I think she benefited from it, after all it was a photographer's paradise.  Alan and Ashley thank you for the privilege of being your wedding photographer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella