Stunning, beautiful, incredibly kind, figured all this out about Becky within 5 mins of meeting her.  Becky and Monte live in Washington and had a very small, intimate wedding here in Arizona.  Care with Sterling Event Design hooked me up this incredible couple and I couldn't be more thankful.  They choose to get married at the Papago Park Amphitheater, I didn't even know there was such a thing.  I decided to search it out about two weeks before the wedding just so I could see what the lighting would look like.  I got lost and finally called Care for help!!  Once I found it, my thoughts were "what a gem".  Seriously the two hours I spent with Becky and Monte were so wonderful.  They are such a warm couple and so in love.  Thank you so much for the privilege of being your wedding photographer here in Arizona.



































Comments

Tracy said…
Love the ones with her hair in her face-- those are just speak to me!

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~