Northern Arizona Wedding Featuring Juliana and Jason

 Flagstaff in northern Arizona is very special to me and my family.  My in-laws own a cabin in a town called Parks, just about 15 min from Flagstaff.  We have been going up north to that cabin for 14 years now.  When an opportunity to photograph a wedding up north presented itself I was giddy.  Yes, it is cooler then Phoenix in the summer, one benefit.  I really was excited to shoot in the pines and to stay at the cabin.:-))
Oh my enough about me!!  Meet Juliana and Jason, this beautiful couple got married at the Arboretum in Flagstaff, I know keeps getting better.  It was just them and 50 of their closest friends and family.  Very sweet and romantic.  After the ceremony we were able to walk around the Arboretum to take as many pictures as we wish.  The reception was held at Thornagers, a wonderful place for a reception.




















Thank you Juliana and Jason for allowing me to photograph your very special wedding.  Misti and I had so much with you two.  Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and adventure!!

The people that helped make this event perfect:
Dana Micklos with Glamorous Occasions
Barbie Hickey with Salon Bloom
Arboretum of Flagstaff 
Thornagers 

Comments

zerry ht said…
Happy to know about this lovely wedding and glad that this information will be helpful for me. I am arranging my best friend’s wedding and looking for reputed wedding rental services. Searched online for awesome New York wedding venues and booked one online finally.

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella