Bryan and Rebecca

 I'm so excited to be photographing Bryan and Rebecca's wedding in November.  They are such a sweet couple.  Me being the photographer for their wedding all happened by chance.  I went into the UPS store that I always use to mail stuff one morning and Rebecca was working. She was a new face and I noticed a sparkly engagement ring.  I never solicite  myself but for some reason I had to ask Rebecca when her wedding was and if she had a photographer yet.  Wedding: November Photographer: NO...  so I handed her a business card and told her to check out my website.  It was meant to be.  I've yet to see her at that UPS store location since.;-)  Rebecca is so beautiful and such a sweet girl.  
























 Here is Rebecca and Bryan's story in her words:

Bryan and I met 8 years ago.  We joined our high school youth group the summer before we began freshman year.  We immediately became best friends and stayed close even though we went to different high schools.  Multiple times, he liked me or I liked him, but the timing was never right and things never quite worked out.  We graduated and went our separate ways, but still kept in contact.  Summer of 2011, while Bryan was deployed in Afghanistan, we started talking more and decided to give dating a go!  He came home on November 5th, and from that moment on, we knew things were just perfect.  After almost a year and a half of dating, Bryan popped the question on New Year's Eve 2012.  He took me to the same spot we met- literally the EXACT same spot.  He explained the significance of the spot to me and I cried as I said yes.  :)

  We've been long distance the whole time, but we have a genuine friendship behind it all.  He supports me in everything I do, nursing school or otherwise, just as I support him as a medic and everything he wants to do.  We are best friends and I am very VERY thankful that we have each other.

  I'll be finishing up nursing school (Grand Canyon University) in December and will be moving to El Paso at the end of that month (He's at Ft Bliss).  I'm very excited for everything that's to come in our future!

So excited about their wedding!!

Comments

These pictures are all so adorable! I love the variety and personality shining through! Awesome work Mary!

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~