Dru and Kayle's Wonderful Wedding

I was so excited about shooting Dru and Kayle's wedding!  Kayle is my son's fiance's sister!!  This family will be part of my family one day and I can not be more excited about it.  Needless to say I wanted to do a super job for Dru and Kayle, to the point of where I got really nervous, and couldn't sleep.  Well it is not unusual for me to get myself so nervous I feel sick even after 20 something years of shooting.  If you ask me everything turned out perfect!!









 My beautiful friend Heather was the second shooter for this event and did a wonderful job.  Here are a few pictures that Heather took while taking on the men.








Dru and Kayle are true high school sweethearts, they met their senior year at Sandra Day O Connor High.  Kayle was the new girl at the school while Dru was established, well known and loved.  Dru and Kayle met in Marching Band, Dru a drum major, Kayle playing the baritone.  They both attended NAU and are now finally married!

 Tony is Kayle's older brother and was able to make the day even more special by playing his trumpet at the wedding ceremony.


















 Best photo bomb ever!  What a fun bridal party to participate in this fun shoot.
































 Dru and Kayle surprised all their guest when they stopped in the middle of their first slow dance and starting doing a little hip hop!
























 It was a great wedding!  I feel so blessed to know my son will be apart of this fantastic family.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

Is it 5 or 15 Minutes of Fame?