Truest Form of Compliment!

 Truly the sincerest form of compliment I can get is when a past bride and groom call me to take pictures of their new family member.  I've been blessed with this compliment over and over again.  My most recent compliment would be this little man Seth son of Michael and Becky.  I had the honor of photographing Michael and Becky's wedding in February of 2012.  I was thrilled to see the email in my inbox requesting my photography services.  Seth was absolutely perfect for his first major photo shoot.  Slept the entire time, he might not even know I was there.  Look at Seth and you see perfection.  He is such a handsome little man.  Thank you Michael and Becky for allowing me to photograph your little man, I am thankful for the opportunity. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella

~George and Catherine~