Rachel and Quentins Sweet Little Blessing

 Oh my she is such a little angel!  This is the newest edition to Rachel and Quentin's family.  I felt so honored when Rachel called to ask if  I could photograph her new baby girl.  My photography role is changing/growing.  I have many couples that after I photograph their wedding call me to photograph their maternity, newborn and family.  What an amazing place I am in my career.  Newborn's are definitely the most challenging for me and I continue to focus on getting better by studying the art of it all. I appreciate every opportunity I am given to photograph a newborn baby for each opportunity is a chance to grow.  I am super pleased with how Rachel and Quentin's newborn pictures came out so I just had to share.  My heart is full of gratitude! 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella