Flagstaff Engagement shoot with Ashley and Andy

 I'm so excited to be able to photograph Ashley and Andy's wedding!  I met this lovely couple several years ago when I had the honor of photographing their son Colton's new born pictures.  I also had the honor of photographing Ashley's sisters wedding and Ashley and Andy's family pictures.  They are a super sweet couple with beautiful children.  They were hoping to do their engagement pictures up north in Flagstaff where it would be cooler then Phoenix.  Timing worked out perfect and we were able to take advantage of all that Flagstaff has to offer in the summer time such as wild flowers.  I have to say thanks to my hubby for helping to get Colton and Parker's attention for some of the family pictures.  Looking forward to Ashley and Andy's wedding in October!








































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010

Ahh Stella