Amber and Nate's Maternity Shoot

 I had so much fun shooting Amber and Nate's maternity pictures.  I loved out location.  When Amber contacted me she said she would like a location with trees and grass.  We had decided on a certain spot.  At the last minute I asked Amber if they would be willing to go to another location.  It has lots of big trees and green grass.  Amber said sure.  Well when we showed up and I saw dead tall grass and trees with no leaves I got so excited!  Who knew, right.  I absolutely love how these turned out.  Thank you so much Amber for going with the flow.  A little update:  Since this session almost two weeks ago Amber and Nate had their baby girl.  Can't wait to meet her.

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Ahh Stella

Jessica Claire Workshop Feb 2010