Joshua Tree Post Wedding Shoot

 I cannot believe how long it has been since I have blogged.  Well, actually I can.  It would be because the last 6 months have been the busiest mixture of winter and spring months I have ever had since being in business.  Cannot say it enough, I am so blessed!  I had amazing weddings featuring amazing couples in which I do intend to blog over the next few months because I really want to share them with you.  Things have slowed down and I really wanted to do a post wedding shoot just for fun and to cross a location off my bucket list.  When driving between Wickenburg and Wikieup there is a stretch of highway called Joshua Tree Parkway.  On this stretch the desert is overloaded with Joshua Trees, a very interesting tree with a lot of character.  Every time I am on this highway I imagine photographing a bride and groom among the Joshua Trees.  It could be so cool, right.  Well thanks to Khristian and Jake for agreeing to put their wedding attire back on for me and playing model for the day it happened and it was everything I had hoped for creativity wise.  During this shoot I played with my settings, posing and lighting.  It was so much fun to have the time and no stress to just practice.  I love all the images!  This photo shoot brought back a spark that sometimes gets lost in the day to day grind of just trying to keep up.  Thank you Allison of Array Design for making us a bouquet, it was perfect. Big shout out and thank you to Khristian and Jake!!  Another big shout out and thank you to Lyric (my very good friend and Khristian's mom for tagging along and helping)  I really appreciate all of you!








































Driver: Lyric
Model #1: Khristian
Model #2: Jake
Makeup: Khristian
Hair: Lyric
Dress flipper: Lyric
Flash holder: Lyric
Florist: Array Design
Photographer: Mary Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~George and Catherine~

Let the Blogging begin!

Ahh Stella